Electromechanical Engineer- Head of Equipment Park M / F
As part of the strengthening of its technical capacities, GUICOPRES BTP is issuing a notice of call for applications for the recruitment of an Electromechanical Engineer.
Place of work and duration of contract:
The position, based in Conakry, Guinea, is to be filled immediately. Candidates with high potential will be offered a two (02) year contract, with an attractive salary, to start.
Under the authority of the Deputy General Manager in charge of Operations, the Electromechanical Engineer-Manager of the Equipment Park will have the main missions of:
• Manage the fleet of vehicles (machines, trucks) relating to the site
• Plan the renewal of the fleet of vehicles and machinery
• Ensure the technical control of vehicles and the maintenance of their technical reliability
• Plan and manage the maintenance of the equipment fleet
• Plan and manage the maintenance of the park in concert with the managers
• Make permanent materials and equipment available according to the needs of the various departments
• Write technical documents
• Ensure the deployment of equipment
• Manage routine, preventive and curative maintenance of machinery
• Analyze and respond to user needs
• Coordinate with the production teams for the planning and organization of work sites
• Monitor and analyze vehicle use costs (management, optimization, consumption, outsourcing, etc.)
• Coordinate with clients for the launch of projects
• Prevent potential risks and find corrective actions
• Contact suppliers.
Profile sought for the position: Electromechanical Engineer- Equipment Park Manager M / F
• Hold a Diploma (Bac + 3) in mechanics and hydraulics, electricity, electrotechnics, electromechanics and electronics or equivalent
• Have significant and justified experience in logistics